Our goal at Platteville Middle School is to create a strong partnership with our families. We know how important that is for everyone. Research shows that family involvement promotes student success. Students with involved parents are more likely to
- Earn higher grades and pass their classes,
- Attend school regularly and have better social skills,
- Go on to postsecondary education.
When families, schools, and communities work together,
- Student achievement improves,
- Teacher morale rises,
- Communication increases,
- Family, school, and community connections multiply.