The WIAA requires that all students participating in interscholastic athletics must have a valid WIAA Athletic Permit Card on file. (Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years; physical exam taken before April 1 is valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.)
An Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card is required to be on file for the school year that a physical is not due.
Students and parents must attend the fall Mandatory Activities Code Meeting or, if unable to attend the meeting, watch the online video.
- Activities Code and Online Video
- WIAA Athletic Eligibility Bulletin
- Athlete Concussion Fact Sheeet
- Parent Concussion Fact Sheet
- Physical Card OR Alternate Year Card
- Athletic Agreement Signature Page
- Concussion Parent/Athlete Agreement Form
- $75.00 activity fee or submit a Fee Waiver application.